Friday, September 10, 2010

Top Wedding Thoughts

Because I am the bride and it's my perogative I feel that I need to make a list of what's important to me when looking at this wedding Alex and I are going to have. Here is my top list :D

1. Outside Venue! Preferably trees and nature
2. DIY..I want to do alot of the designing and putting together of the wedding myself..or with my mom's creative skills..
3. Photography! I really want my photography to be top notch..something that really represents me. :D Alex and his family really like Jennifer Ashby..I like her as well..another top pick for this is Rendy Tucker...here are their two websites.

Rendy Tucker: http://www.rendytuckerphotography.com/
Jennifer Ashby: http://www.jenniferashbyphotography.com/index2.php#/home/

4. I really want my family involved!!!! I really want my mom and my close friends to be the masterminds of the wedding.
5. I don't want to be pressured into anything I don't want to do...and for once I am going to chose and make decisions on what makes alex and I happy...not everyone else
5. I want this whole experience to be wonderful, easy going, and easy on my friends and family and I want to make sure it's as financially affordable for everyone and not have any kind of grey cloud over any of this :D

:D

SOOOOO EXCITED :D

2 comments:

  1. i love the first #5..! its your dream day...no one elses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good plan! good for you doing what you want! :)

    ReplyDelete