Monday, November 22, 2010

Add this to the list

...of things to make me cry pre-wedding..hahaha..gosh I'm pathetic...

The scene with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire when he was photographing her in her wedding dress...



That scene is completely timeless. Audrey Hepburn is an iconic beauty that lived a life of grace and selflessness. She was so incredibly talented and I'm obsessed. lol

ahh I could go on and on about her...I would love to be as beautiful and graceful as her.

Some other favorite brides:

















lol...very random but I like them all :)

3 comments:

  1. awww.....and we all like you!! i love audrey hepburn-- there is something so uniquely 'audrey' about her-- there's just this quality i can't quite explain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are so sweet! love u! i think u should do the vail like Mrs. Presleys...hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah it totally suits her though. :) I love audrey too ash!

    ReplyDelete