Thursday, April 28, 2011

changes

Lately I've been stressed and Alex is working so much and I miss him so much during his busy season. He rarely hast time to talk to me on the phone and he doesn't get done with work until around nine or ten..then he's exhausted and wants to go to bed when I want to stay up and chat. It's hard. Now I'm moving into our apartment by myself and I'm scared and I just hate change. This song has been soothing me :) so have the friends that are oh so comforting these days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOh_sVYXOQk&playnext=1&list=PL9AC96DF33AF8D6C0

2 comments:

  1. feel better trishery! i'm sorry alex is so busy-- hopefully when you move into your new apartment the alone time will be soothing instead of stressful! i can't wait to see your apartment by the way-- where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I've learned to really love living by myself and it actually is really soothing! :) It's on the south hill, only minutes from my old place! :) I can't wait to see your new apartment! :)

    ReplyDelete