Monday, April 11, 2011

too fast

Sometimes I feel like my life moves so fast. That time goes by so quickly that I just can't keep up. It's overwhelming. I'm having one of those days. One of those days where I just feel so antsy in my own skin. Like somethings missing and I have no idea what it is...like I need to get out of Spokane or do something crazy. I think my life has been on a time crunch. Everything is starting to get to me. I feel like I can't keep up with everything..like I don't have the skills. I also feel impulsive and flighty and like I need an escape for right now. I can't tell if it's because I'm stressed with everything lately or if I just need a release.

Everything feels routine and generic and blase. I've been writing alot more to spice my mind up and to feel passionate...and it's not alex and it's not my friends. It's me. I'm having senioritis..but with no school or no reason. Can you have a senioritis from life? I have felt closer to alex then I've ever felt before and my friends are incredible as usual. I think I just need something to excite me again. I need to feel free for a little bit. I freedom dose. I'm not talking about free from a relationship or free from my work...because ah! I'm sooo in love with both of those things in my life right now. I've never felt so happy in my life but so angsty at the same time. What is it? I need a deep conversation about life and love and the past and the future. I need an incredible dance party. I need exploration of the soul through art. I need to travel. I ache to travel and to see something new...something that makes my heart ache inside. I need a live concert and a new party dress. I need something...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I have total 'senioritis' as you put it, but I'm not really a senior anymore... let's go run away somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete