Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ownership

Now I don't really consider myself a very materialistic person, but out of human condition and being an American I fear that I do have some monetary goals that I would like to attain :D Here are a few:

1. Golden Retriever



2. Vintage reupohlstered vw bus :D



this is so I can cruise around with all of my friends and go on huge road trips and camp on the beach inside my bus :D I would also like a mini fridge in my bus..haha.

3. A nice Canon--I really want to start getting into photography but would like the tools :)



4. A greenhouse!!


5. Walk in closet!!! :D Much like Carrie's in Sex and the City..okay a girl can dream right?




:D That is my ridiculous wish list

2 comments:

  1. I want the dog and the camera too!

    Except I want this dog:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/greypoint/2955172583/

    ReplyDelete