Monday, July 12, 2010

Second hand world

I am addicted to the second hand world. Ever since I have been doing Americorps..making six dollars an hour I have found shopping to be somewhat of an art...or perhaps a competition. Now that it's summer I want new summer clothes..so I have been impulsively going out and trying to find the cutest stuff to wear this summer. Since I'm broke I have been second hand shopping and it's glorious. I have found some really good finds and you just throw them in the wash and vwuh lah! It's new. haha. My current top five second hand stores:

1. Fringe and Fray: The most vintage of them all and filled with jewelry that the owner hand crafted herself from grandmothers pins and pearls.


2. Drop Your Drawers: You must have patience, but finding that perfect yellow sundress after half an hour..totally worth it. :D

3. Plato's Closet: A little bit on the expensive side (hahah in the thrift world) but you can find some pretty cute stuff here and you can trade!

4. My friends closet: can't beat that..haha

5. Finders Keepers: some pretty hainus stuff..but very entertaining..haha.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i want to go to this Fringe and Fray place-- I really love vintage jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete