Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mean Girls

Lately..I don't know what it is but something has been in the air...and whatever it is it's not settling well with estrogen. I am CONSTANTLY surrounded by women every single day at my job. At my job there are only women allowed in the facility and let me tell you..I need a little more guy in my life. Not even in a sexual way at all..just to have a balance of testosterone. ugh.

It's the end of the month, which means that most of the women are testy, irate, and pretty much impossible. This is due to the fact that all of their funds from the government are depleting, therefore making their lifestyle a more struggling one. They are volcanic and ready to explode at any moment, at the smallest thing. A woman called the police on herself yesterday because she was going to kill herself. Then we had to take care of this other woman who had a freak out because her bus couldn't pick her up earlier. Then we had another woman almost try to get in a physical fight with one of our staff members and throw food and coffee around and then finally stomped out of the building cursing and volitile. It's all so overwhelming. I feel like I am walking on egg shells just waiting for the next episode.

At my second job there is a nasty girl that absolutely hates me. The second I started working there she was rude, snobby, and bossy. I don't know what it was about me that rubbed her the wrong way, but whatever it is I have no control over it. It's obviously a shallow reason, given the fact that she knows absolutely nothing about me, and nothing about my depth and personality. This girl is just mean. I don't even want to go into all of the crap she has said and done to me, because it will just get me all worked up and I will start daydreaming about all of the choice words I could say to her, and me physically punching her in the face. Last night I couldn't fall asleep because I was so angry.

Good thing my mom is coming into town this weekend. Mom's make everything better.

1 comment:

  1. i love u...hope bloomsday goes great for you and that your weekend is super relaxing. you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete