Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sugar Baby looking for Sugar Daddy..hahaha

My lack of transportation is really starting to get in the way of my life. I am finding that I am almost at the point of having a disability, really. Not only am I incredibly afraid of driving..but even if I could face my fears and get behind the wheel I don't have one to get behind. I just recently started saving my money for a car and am getting progressively defeated by the fact that I make less than minimum wage and this second job...well it's helping me out a little but I HAVE NO PATIENCE. I want to spend my money on traveling...ironically so..without a vehicle..I want to spend my money on cute shoes and skirst and dresses and concerts and IPods and going out to eat and beer and presents for my friends and a bathing suit and and and...lol. Ugh..why can't I just find a sugar daddy to buy me a car? My life would be SO much simpler. I don't even want something nice..I just want a cute little beater. There's got to be a faster way in getting my own wheels..but then what??? I am scared of getting in another accident and dieing. I have got to start growing up someday..or I could just be one of those "permanent passengers." Why not? lol.

Here are my ideas for resolving this problem:

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/?mode=startme&welcome_to_sugarDaddyForMe.com&x_source=A2_444570:-

so that I can get this:

No comments:

Post a Comment