Friday, April 16, 2010

Workin Woman

Got offered a job at South Perry Pizza! It will probably be a summer fling kind of relationship, but I will go with that idea right now...hoping that I find a job soon that relates to my degree :D It's this adorable place that can be almost all outside in the Perry District. I am going to be a waitress there until I hear about the Miryam's job. :D fingers crossed! I am super excited though, because I will be serving beer and pizza and will be close to home. I will also be making tips! Whoo! I just hope that I'm good at this whole serving thing :D



Now I'm going to be soooo busy! This only means that I will finally have enough money to save up for a car :D

When it comes to cars I'm a junkie lover. I love all thos adorable beaters that have alot of character and are somewhat vintage in the way they look. I really want an old jetta...any volkswagon really. I adore vw's. I'm afraid with much dismay, that Alex wouldn't be caught dead with me riding some beat up adorable little vehi. I can keep praying ;D.

Lately I've been OBSESSED with thrifting. I got this steal of a deal purse the other day at this adorable little boutique called "Tangerine." It's completely eco-friendly and is made out of recycled vintage material. :D

Earth Day is coming up and I really want to get all the ladies to come together to plant some trees..but unfortunately I will be doing this DV simulation which is going to be very depressing and overwhelming..you literally go through the steps of what it is like to flee from domestic violence..I am sure I will learn alot but it will be incredibly heartwrenching I'm sure.

SUNSHINE. FRESH FRUIT. COTTEN DRESSES. CURLY HAIR. BIKING. TRAVELING. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment