Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer lovin...

So far my summer is looking like it has the potential to be infinitely awesome. Here are all of the details that lead me to this conclusion:

1. Melissa just recently got gifted a hammock for the backyard
2. I have an amazing swimsuit that is adorable and completley functional for eg. volleyball, swimming, tubing, fishing, etc.
3. We have a bbq
4. We have a hot tub
5. Alex is moving into a house and has purchased a bbq as well
6. I am working completely outside this summer: the pizza place opens up to outdoor and coaching is obviously outdoor
7. I hopefully will be purchasing a car
8. My rent is $50.00
9. Ash and Ty time :)
10. We will have a dog Chelsea, Melissa's dog
11. Melissa also got gifted topsy turvy's so we can plant tomatoes and we are also planting a vegetable garden as well(I realize I sound old by saying this..but I don't care..lol)
12. I have some phenomenal books that I am ready to break in for my summer list
13. Melissa's lake cabin
14. a week at Alex's parents lake cabin
15. intertubing at such lake cabin
16. camping
17. Seeing Erin's finished product (her new home)
18. Going to the beach house with Ashel for the weekend
19. visiting my brother in Washington D.C. and going to New York

No comments:

Post a Comment